List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Now hiring home workers
From:       nbxlyc () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-09-08 7:41:01

Dear Respondent:

Thank you for your response to the ad. As you may already know, e-mail/order \
processing is an "in high demand" job for work at home related jobs. This is an \
opportunity for Home Typists that have access to a computer and e-mail account. This \
is not an MLM or get rich quick method. This may involve 2 to 3 hours a day of \
processing orders depending on the amount of work that you are willing to do. You are \
expected to process all orders that customers request promptly. Once you are set up \
with our step-by-step instructions and software, the only other thing you will need \
to do is go to your electronic mailbox.

JOB REQUIRMENTS: No Experience is needed. You must
be self-motivated, have a PC and an e-mail account.

YOUR PAY: Payment for this position is based number of orders completed. You are paid \
PER ORDER COMPLETED $12.00- $18.00 PER ORDER. You will be paid by money order to your \
Home Office. It will take you less than one hour to complete one order.

TO APPLY, please mail your:
1.) E-MAIL ADDRESS (very important)
2.) FULL NAME
3.) FULL ADDRESS
4.) One-time Processing/Duplication Rights fee of $17.95 U.S. Funds to cover  the \
costs to send the software and information packet. There will be ABSOLUTELY no other \
charges to you.

NOTICE: Due to large amounts of check fraud I have been receiving,  I can only accept \
money orders. PLEASE- Do NOT send cash.

(Money orders payable to: George Alesna, Jr.) mail to:
George Alesna, Jr.
480 Chatsworth Dr. # 2
San Fernando, Ca 91340
U.S.A.

Once payment and info is received, I will E-mail the software and information packet \
as this will be faster and more convenient. Please allow 4-6 days from day you send \
payment and information to receive packet.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: emailprocess2001@yahoo.com