List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Configure Mozilla qith qt-embedded !!
From:       "John C. Griggs" <jcgriggs () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-07-22 15:57:54

I don't know of anyone who has built Qt Mozilla with Qt/Embedded.  Many have
asked if it could be done and a few have asked how - after that I seldom hear
from them again...  Certainly no-one has told me of getting it to work and
no-one has ever submitted any patches for the Qt build to support Qt/Embedded.

I'd love to see this get done and, if I had the time, I might try it myself,
but I'm doing Qt Mozilla work in my (extremely limited) spare time, so don't
hold your breath if you are waiting for me to get around to it.

Regards,
    John Griggs