List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: qtMozilla build seg fault
From:       "John C. Griggs" <jcgriggs () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-07-13 14:54:14

Christopher,

I appreciate the effort you are putting into figuring this out!  Please let me know \
if you need any help building Qt Mozilla. AFAIK, there should be no problem with any \
recent (last month or so) version of the source.  The key is using the correct \
options for configure and making sure that Mozilla finds the Qt stuff in the right \
place.  In particular it is important that the version of the moc preprocessor (which \
Qt uses to extend C++ and implement its signal/slot mechanism) match the library \
version - this will only be a problem if you have more than one version of Qt \
installed.

In any case, don't hesitate to email me or to post here if you have any questions or \
run into any problems.

Regards,
    John Griggs