List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Mozilla build for Qt without Xlib Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:       "John C. Griggs" <jcgriggs () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-07-11 15:08:25

AmudhaKaliamoorthi wrote:

> Hi,
>     Mozilla build is having xlib support .is it possible to build
> without xlib support.if so how to do where all we have to make the
> changes for that qt build.i'll be thankfull if anyone  guides me to
> proceed by giving solution to this problem.
> Thanks in Advance
> Amudha Kaliamoorthi

I don't understand the question - are you talking about Qt/X11 or some
other dependancy on X11?  Can you be more specific about which parts of
Mozilla has the dependancy?

If you are trying to build for Qt/Embedded, I've already posted pretty
much everything I know on the topic elsewhere in this newsgroup - check
out recent (in the last month and a half or so) threads about Qt
Embedded and feel free to ask me any questions you have after looking at
those messages (I'd rather not have to repeat it all, again!).

Regards,
    John Griggs