List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: New address
From:       "John C. Griggs" <jcgriggs () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-06-09 15:24:22

James Yegerlehner wrote:

> John-
>
> Ah, I never noticed you were at Corel. Are you at liberty to say anything
> about Corel's current Linux activities? I had pretty much come to the
> conclusion that Corel wasn't doing much if any Linux work since I haven't
> seen updates to WP Office for Linux, or the Corel Linux 2nd edition. Yet the
> fact that you ported Mozilla to Qt as a Corel employee would seem to imply
> that some Linux work is still being done there.

As much as I would like to, I am prevented by my employment agreement and
various non-disclosure agreements from commenting on Corel's Linux activities.
As far as I know, they have no plans to continue funding Mozilla development,
but I can't claim to know for sure one way or the other.

Regards,
    John Griggs