List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Become a Web Detective with this program!
From:       routersin2000 () hotmail ! com
Date:       2001-05-29 6:44:42

Find the Truth About Anyone and Anything<br>
use the Most Powerful Detective Tool on the Internet<font>.<br>
interest,<br> Get information on your personal or business needs and much<br>
much more ...

<hr size="1" width="100%">
href="mailto:Drop_list2001@bigfoot.com?
subject=remove%20me%20from%20your%20list">click
    here</a>.</p>