List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Mozilla Plug-In
From:       "John C. Griggs" <johng () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-11-22 14:20:48

Xuedong Zhang wrote:

> This is great. Is ther any more information and discussion/documentation
> about this?

Sure, what do you want to know?  You can contact me directly at
johng@corel.com with any questions you might have regarding Qt-Mozilla
and I'll do my best to answer.  As soon as I get all the code checked
into Mozilla.org CVS and sort out a few build issues, I will post a
general announcement and hopefully generate some new traffic on the qt
newsgroup 8^).

BTW, I removed the cross-postings, assuming you were asking about
Qt-Mozilla and not plugins or general Unix issues.

Regards,
	John Griggs