List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: QT_REBIRTH_200302022_BRANCH is it still there?
From:       KaiRo - Robert Kaiser <kairo () kairo ! at>
Date:       2003-09-03 23:58:33

Hi,

> I played around and did sorta manage to get the source from cvs. I'm
> interested in Firebird/thunderbird development but I havent looked at
> the code enough to see how these are related to the original mozilla
> mainline.

I guess for coming to a point where you can look into
Firebird/Thunderbird, we have to get Qt support running on the older
branch version of the Seamonkey suite before...
It would be great though to get it working for trunk and FB/TB as well
later!

>  From what I can see, then qt areas are in gfx/src/qt and widget/src/qt.
> Are there any other sections of code that I should look at?

I guess that should be all for the beginning...

> I agree qith dropping qt 2.x. The focus should be getting it working and
>  only then looking at porting it back to qt2. As have no interest in qt2
> and dont have it installed.

I think nowadays not many people will have problems with that.

> I look forward to getting rid of those ugly gtk widgets and dialogs :)

;-)

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser