List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: QT_REBIRTH_200302022_BRANCH is it still there?
From:       KaiRo - Robert Kaiser <kairo () kairo ! at>
Date:       2003-08-30 16:46:04

Hi,

> Is this branch of code still available?
>
> I have limited QT programming experience but willing to learn.

Yes, the branch is still there, and we're quite happy if you want to
look into it. There are also some open bugs that you might want to hack
upon.

I believe we should try to get it working on that branch, and then try
to create a newer (mini-)branch based on the current trunk, or maybe
Mozilla 1.5, so that we can put things forward into current trunk.

But first, please look into getting the existing branch to work with at
least Qt 3.x (I think we could even drop Qt 2.x support nowadays).

I'll be able to create some new binary packages, as I have a new
notebook with some GB of free harddisk space now ;-)

Robert Kaiser