List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Jews travel big distance to rape others.
From:       peoplewakeup <1402 () theonewhowasraped ! com ! netscape ! com>
Date:       2003-06-17 6:47:30

-people I want unbiased justice, why are you standing aside and watching
all this, why media is quite about my true story, is is because I am not
a human being, people in the name of God I want unbaised justice.
Assalam u'Alekum all,
My sister went to the teacher of our cousine at his primary school. On
her way to school, we was intercepted by three man, including Abu Omar,
Abu Omar who travelled all this to rape my family and bomb Australian
embassy. Apparently my step sister was forced in a room, where this man
Abu Omar raped her. I want to know why he did this, did he do this
because he forced to me to sleep with his Muslim wife, I didn't. Did he
do this, because he thinks we Muslims are his slave? or did he do this,
because all the GGs are Jews and Jews can do what they like to
Christians and Muslims.

I personally feel sorry for her, I don't think this should have been her
fate. But then again where they have raped entire Christainity and Islam
why wouldn't these jews travel all this way to rape my family members.
firstly Abu Omar tried to get me killed, probably because I have no
feelings and I wasn't like him, then he told the cops who were involved
in protecting me that I want to kill them, special thanks to his other
brothers like Mahmud Kurchu, Amir Butler, and GG. All of them knew this
was going on, they supported each other when and where they could and
threatened the cops around me.

May God end the days of extermists and terrorists soon, may God free us
all soon, may bring unbaised justice and truth to this world agian, may
God unite all the Muslims and give them ability to pray.
wa'Salam
Mohsin
--
See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons
http://www.geocities.com/mohsinraja/iwantjustice.htm

download the Animatrix animations from
http://www.theanimatrix.com

And this has been the fate of hundreds of millions of weak and
powerless human beings who were killed by jews to complete bio &
chemical weapon research. This has been the fate of children who had
nothing to do with jewish rapists. This has been the fate of all the
secret service low level workers who only stood up agianst them.

find all my interesting articles :) at http://www.maududi.com or