List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Mozilla/Qt and the toolbar
From:       "morbit _at_ cdn.gs" <"morbit _at_ cdn.gs" () ywing ! aoltw ! net>
Date:       2002-12-31 22:23:41

Christian Biesinger wrote:
> Hi,
> fyi, I checked in a fix yesterday to make the toolbar look correct.
> Before, most images were not displayed in it.
>
> -biesi

silly question:

if I build Moz with qt3 as toolkit, what differences will I see between
that build and a gtk(1) build

--

cdn

Orbit3 lives [http://orbits.mozdev.org/]

--

Mozilla end-user questions should be directed to:
         snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general

Note that you need to have SSL enabled and the port set to 563.

--

get Orbit3+1 and Orbit Retro from : http://themes.mozdev.org