List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Trying to compile QtMozilla using QT3.0 and Mozilla 0.9.9
From:       KaiRo - Robert Kaiser <KaiRo () KaiRo ! at>
Date:       2002-04-30 21:32:03

> I also need Qtmozilla which can run both in Linux and Mac. But I think I
> will not get it in the short time. Few people is developing this port. I
> think only one guy who is doing this, but I haven't seen message from him
> for some time. What I need is the embedding part of QtMozilla.

It looks it's more than one guy who had worked on this, though johng
seems to have done most of the work - and this one is/was a Corel
employee, and Corel seems to be out of linux or QT business, so we
definately need someone else to care about all that code IMO :(

For people that changed anything in that code, see e.g.
http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsblame.cgi?file=mozilla/gfx/src/qt/nsFontMetricsQT.cpp

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser