List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Re: Tring to compile QtMozilla using QT3.0 and Mozilla 0.9.9
From:       Jaco Greeff <jaco () puxedo ! org>
Date:       2002-04-29 9:17:42

Si Ke wrote:
> I was trying to compile the QtMozilla using QT3.0 and Mozilla 0.9.9. It gave
> me some errors. I really don't know how to fix them. Any help?

Unfortionately, I cannot help, but I've tried 1.0rc1 and got similar
results. From this I assumed that qt 3.0.3 (in my case) is not
supported, only the 2.x versions.

Since nobody has really worked on this for a while, I doubt that is will
get fixed immediately. I want a Qt version, but doubt that it will
happen. If only I had some time to spend to look into this... :(

Greetings,
Jaco