List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Need More Life Insurance? Double it for No Extra Cost
From:       dryan_7 () physico ! com ! au
Date:       2002-01-28 7:27:13

Double Your Life Insurance For FREE!!!!

$300,000 policy

$3.50 per month

Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!!
http://64.118.7.13/insur/index.html?ID=INSUR1125

In Fact We Are So Confident That You Will Do Business With Our Brokers WE WILL GIVE \
YOU AND A GUEST A FREE* 4 Day Las Vegas Fly & Stay Vacation By Requesting a Free \
Instant Online Quote!!

Vacation Includes:

Roundtrip airfare from one of 50 cities to Las Vegas Nevada

3 Nights hotel accommodations

Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!!
http://64.118.7.13/insur/index.html?ID=INSUR1125

*Each traveler is responsible for, if applicable:  departure taxes, port charges, \
airport tax, gratuities, processing fee, hospitality and service fees. This is \
Promotion Offered CMG and is solely responsible.The lenders participating in our \
program our NOT responsible for Vacation. Participants Will Be sent an email with the \
details of their free vacation within 5 business days. No Purchase with Lender is \
Required. Void Where Prohibited.Certain Restrictions Apply

P.S. Forward This Email To Your Friends and Not Only Will They Save Money But They \
Will Receive A Free Vacation To Las Vegas...