List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Fwd: Did You See This!!
From:       xetubsv67 () yahoo ! com
Date:       2002-01-22 4:05:02

If Your Current Mortgage Rate Is Higher Than 6% or IF YOU HAVE ANY DEBT.

We Can Reduce Your Monthly Payments in Half and Provide One Low Monthly Payment... \
GUARANTEED... Compare Your Rate Instantly To See How Much We Can Save You...

If You Like What You See. We Will Have up to 5 Lenders Contact You That Best Fit Your \
Current Needs. You Choose The Lender That Is Right For You..

In Fact We Are So Confident THAT YOU WILL DO BUSINESS With Our Lenders WE WILL GIVE \
YOU AND A GUEST A FREE* 4 Day Las Vegas Fly & Stay Vacation By Requesting a Free \
Instant Online Quote!!

Vacation Includes:

Roundtrip airfare from one of 50 cities to Las Vegas Nevada

3 Nights hotel accommodations

BAD CREDIT WELCOME

Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!!
http://64.118.7.13/mort/quote_ref.html?ID=MORT1125I

*Each traveler is responsible for, if applicable:  departure taxes, port charges, \
airport tax, gratuities, processing fee, hospitality and service fees. This is \
Promotion Offered CMG and is solely responsible.The lenders participating in our \
program our NOT responsible for Vacation. Participants Will Be sent an email with the \
details of their free vacation within 5 business days. No Purchase with Lender is \
Required. Void Where Prohibited.Certain Restrictions Apply

Please Click Below To Be Removed.
http://64.118.7.13/mort/remove.html?ID=MORT1125I

P.S. Forward This Email To Your Friends and Not Only Will They Save Money But They \
Will Receive A Free Vacation To Las Vegas...