List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Your rude message...
From:       tony () rds ! com
Date:       2001-02-10 21:02:25

<<e-commerce is just a fad.>>

I'm sick of people not knowing what they are talking about.  My $0.02 on the \
E-commerce discussion:  I feel strongly about this subject because I've had success \
with it.  I'm not a zillionaire, but my small business idea is rolling with orders \
from all over the country and Canada.  I opened an E-commerce store with my own \
domain name for about $100 and now I sell safes on-line to contractors and house \
builders.  As soon as they see my site, they have the option to purchase, and they \
do!  I get about 150 hits a day, and about 30% of them buy.  I don't make safes, I \
sell just sell them at a profit.  I don't even stock the safes, the manufacturer \
ships them for me.

I had been looking for classes or a SOMEONE to simply show me how E-commerce works \
and how to set it up so I could do it myself.  At www.technology-trainer.com they \
sell the workbooks that got me focused and started.  I'd like to give them a plug \
because I recommend their workbook for future webmasters and small business owners.

My small business is not a small moneymaker.  I CRACK UP every time I see those \
real-estate type "make a fortune" infomercials.  They buy homes for $80,000, I got a \
whole on-line store for practically nothing.  How about the tiny classified ads \
program?  Ya, right.  Ever put your credit card into a newspaper?

Hey, maybe I'll do an infomercial and be your webmaster.  (If I only had the time.)

Come and see my site at www.gatorsafe.com if you need somewhere to hide your stuff.

See ya,  Fabe

jnoskbmovqxvrrpthxyqgswhfeshywowzstqwtqckvpq