List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Problems with latest release and helper apps
From:       nospam () nospam ! netscape ! com
Date:       2001-02-10 4:05:17

My favorite thing about Warpzilla is how much faster it deals with
long/complicated web pages.  I'm also a bit of a music fan and have
serve a great number of MP3's via my home machine.  I downloaded the
early Feb release of Warpzilla.  The first thing I did was try and
stream some MP3's.  It didn't work.  I click on the link and nothing
happens.  Reverted to the early Jan release and everything works fine.

Any ideas?