List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: another crash
From:       Henry Sobotka <sobotka () axess ! com>
Date:       2000-06-23 21:14:09

Back is definitely buggy. Sometimes it works fine and at others...while
I don't specifically recall a crash, several times in going from page B
to page A, I've gotten page A with the contents of page B appended to
it.

> btw, i get loads of these lines in my stdout:
> *** Need to implement cursor type 25 (see widget/os2/nsModule.cpp)

Right. I was looking at that yesterday and whatever's wrong isn't
obvious because in os2/nsWindow.cpp we cover all 31 cursors listed in
nsIWidget.h. That message appears whenever it's not type 3, the
hyperlink hand.

> btw, paste and copy don't work at all.

Restoring that and drag & drop (which we had in M7 but later stubbed off
because they require a major overhaul) are up there on the todo list.

Henry