List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Build finished
From:       Henry Sobotka <sobotka () axess ! com>
Date:       2000-02-16 21:36:29

George Lengel wrote:

> My build finished. I assume I need some new directories in my PATH,
> DPATH, and LIBPATH so when I try to run this thing it finds all the
> files. I saw it put loads of DLL files in mozilla/dist/bin/components.
> Is this all that is needed or are there files in some other directories?

/components in LIBPATH and, if you want to run it any directory, /bin in
PATH and LIBPATH are all you need. As HTTP still isn't working, open
/bin/defaults/all.js and edit the startpage value to a local page. Also,
the ProfileManager is blotchy, so run "mozilla-bin -CreateProfile
[name]". It should then save values so subsequently you can just use
"mozilla-bin". If you have any startup problems, use "mozilla-bin >
[filename] 2>&1" to see where it's failing.

Henry