List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: A new stop during gmake libs
From:       George Lengel <lengel1 () home ! com>
Date:       2000-02-14 3:47:33

> That shouldn't be happening. I just ran a cvs diff against db/mork/src
> at mozilla and my version's identical. Check to see if any diffs turn up
> in yours.

I tried it again and got the same result. I then did a CVS diff and had
nothing returned. I looked at the file size in your zipfile and it agreed
with what was in the directory. I went ahead and unzipped morkRowSpace.cpp
and .h again and tried it. No errors. I had a similar instance last week. I
stopped on a file and when I looked at the designated line in the source
file, it had an obvious error where a carraige return and/or line feed were
missing and two lines were combined into one. I unzipped the file again and
all was well.

I had added the first example to my build notes as a heads up if errors
occur to check if they were unzipped from the archive correctly. However,
this second one is even stranger because there did not appear to be any
difference both via file size comaprison and CVS diff. I just tried it again
anyway based on my prior experience and it happened to work.