List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: More problems
From:       Henry Sobotka <sobotka () axess ! com>
Date:       2000-02-12 16:57:27

George Lengel wrote:

> I did not even bother to look at the file after I
> got all the erros to see that it was HTML instead of text.

Don't kick yourself too hard. It's not normal to have a file named
plevent.h full of HTML. But LXR is strictly for viewing. To get copies
of files, use CVS.

> I am getting lots of warning of various types while doing gmake libs. Are
> these normal?

You'll see slews of warnings about ending up with multiple copies and
emxomf complains a lot. Those are messy but harmless. Scattered among
them are more specific warnings that should be looked at and cleaned up.
Of the latter, those that also show up on the other platforms building
with gcc will likely get cleaned up eventually by the Mozilla people
(the warning logs from the Tinderbox builds are posted somewhere at the
Mozilla site). You might want to use something like "gmake libs 2>
emxerr" to filter the screen output.

Henry