List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    CVS problems
From:       "Achim Hasenmueller" <achimha () frodo ! s ! bawue ! de>
Date:       1998-12-17 10:51:49

Hi,

I still don't understand why I can't get cvs to remove the existing site and upload
the newer one.

I did

cvs login

cvs rm -f mozilla-org/html/ports/os2

cvs commit

This said for each file that it has been already scheduled for removal. Yes, because I
have issues this command before. But when will it be done? Right after the original
cvs remove, I called cvs commit. The files are still there.

Where can I find a web site describing cvs? I never had problems using IBM TeamConnection
or CMVC or Envy or whatever other versioning system...

Thanks for any hints,
  Achim

---
Achim Hasenmueller     phon: +49 7151 68580
Kelterweinberg 7        fax: +49 7151 996526
71384 Weinstadt       email: achimha@frodo.s.bawue.de
Germany