List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Can anyone see this???
From:       llfxlwdk () somethingfunny ! net
Date:       1998-07-21 3:48:34

*HOT YOUNG GIRLS ARE WAITING TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW*

            TALK TO THEM 1 ON 1 RIGHT NOW AT:

                         1-664-410-4863

Here's why our line is different:
-Live 1-on-1 Talk
-Live group action, Speak to up to 8 different girls at the same time
-A dating program where you can leave messages for others
-Also, get your own voice mailbox, FREE!
-Hot phone sex stories

ALL, this in just one FREE call !

This line is Packed 24 hrs. a day, with lots of HOT women...
If you receive a busy signal, try our second line at:
1-268-404-6673

ONLY LD Rates apply

Our rates are lower because you don't pay 1-900 or premium fees
and we don't have restrictions like 1-900 numbers!  So, YOU SAVE!

- Absolutely NO more numbers to call
- NO Credit Cards needed
- Call the number and TALK, TALK, TALK, LIVE!

You have nothing to loose!  Give us a try!

GAY???  Curious???
CALL:  1-767-446-9074

1-664-410-4863
1-664-410-4863