List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Build testing (was: Progress page update)
From:       Henry Sobotka <sobotka () axess ! com>
Date:       1998-05-26 5:34:28

John Fairhurst wrote:

>    Is there any way we can test this code (short of writing a full
> frontend) -- alternatively, is it worth testing this independently > seeing as it's all XP stuff?

Beyond NSPR, testfiles appear to be few and far between. But seeing as
the build produces an array of libraries, I would suggest people start
trying to use them in whatever context suits their purpose. That could
get a broad informal testing/debugging process underway while the FE
gets built, and certainly beats writing testfiles.

Henry