List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Mozilla for OS/2: how far away?
From:       swhalen () netcom ! com (Steve Whalen)
Date:       1998-05-16 7:51:08

Henry Sobotka (sobotka@axess.com) wrote:

[snip]

: To answer your question directly, I'd say definitely months rather than
: weeks away.

: Henry

Thanks for the assessment.  I'll try to be patient waiting for
WarpZilla then (which means I'll fiddle a bit more with the Warp 2.02
(Feb 98) and the Win31 4.05 via Warp Netscapes, so I can get my web
browsing done until WarpZilla is ready).

Heck, if you all take long enough to get WarpZilla ported, I may get
to where I can free up some time to help <g> (although I would only be
able to help with the EMX version).

Thanks again.

Steve

--