List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: tcp/ip toolkit
From:       "Dale Wick"<dalew () gateway ! truespectra ! com>
Date:       1998-05-14 23:40:50

Eric Norman wrote:

> I've tried compiling nspr with VACPP, but I am missing a few header
> files.  It looks like they are the headers from the tcp/ip toolkit??? :>>
I found a copy of the tcp/ip toolkit version 2.0. It had some of the
> header files,  but it doesn't have tcp.h
>
> Other than a devcon CD, where can I get the latest tcp/ip toolkit?
> Someone said it was on the warp4 cd somewhere, buried in one of the
> .img files... but which one?

You can buy the TCP/IP toolkit from IBM Direct, and authorized resellers
for $250US list price.  The price may have fallen since I last checked.  I
expect that it will also be included with the new VACPP version whenever
that ships.

Also for the same general price you can get the latest IBM Developers
Toolkit for OS/2 Warp version 4 -- if you are serious this is the way to
go.

It might be in the VACPP fixes for version 3.08 (if you're lucky), which is
free, at least.  It is worth a try.

          Dale
--
Dale Wick, Manager, QA
TrueSpectra Inc, Toronto, Ontario, Canada