List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Kompozer revisited
From:       "Barbara" <bca.1824 () clutter ! gmail ! net>
Date:       2012-09-05 4:17:41

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 02:52:23 UTC, Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Barbara wrote:
> > On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:45:42 UTC, Dave Yeo<dave.r.yeo@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> If anyone is interested I uploaded kompozer.08b3.zip to netlabs.
> >> Requires libc063 and it is just a zip of bin as the installer didn't build.
> >> Dave
> >
> > Thanks, Dave!!!
> >

> > Is there any concern over losing colored text in 8b3 source view? (It
> > does show up in split view)
> >
> > Crude photo available here:
> >
> > http://i49.tinypic.com/4vfdj4.jpg
> >
> > Top code snippet is from Kompozer 071
> >
> > Bottom (same) code snippet is from Kompozer 8b3
> >

> Doesn't surprise me. It is a beta and all I did was compile it. Quickly
> testing, 8b4pre isn't much better, showing the coloured text at the
> beginning of a page then losing it a dozen or two lines down.
> If I get ambitous I might try to fix the code so it'll compile with
> newer GCC's and try a debug build to see if anything jumps out,
> assertions and such.
> Dave

I did a little searching and read that there were "problems" with
source view colored text and line numbers in the 8xx versions, so they
were just left out.   ???

Not a big deal, so put it on the bottom of your "todo" list. I usually
only use Kompozer for editing, updating and not serious site
construction.

--
Barbara