List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Changed font size interpretation
From:       Felix Miata <UgaddaBkidding.due2UCE () dev ! nul>
Date:       2011-05-31 21:52:05

On 2011/05/31 19:20 (GMT+0200) Andreas Buchinger composed:

> And where can I change DPI? I remember older Seamonkey had that in the advanced
> settings, but at least >2.0 do not have it any more. At least I can not find it.

It's been hidden, accessible via user.js or about:config as layout.css.dpi.
Only 96 & 120 have ever been valid in OS2/eCS Gecko versions, which would
automatically pick up whichever the WPS is actually using. Forcing the WPS to
one or the other is only done AFAIK via SDD or Snap entries in CONFIG.SYS.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/