List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    BlueNexus: Firefox 4 for eComStation, a review.
From:       "Craig Miller" <admin_dont_spam_me_ass_bluenexus.net () lists ! mozilla ! org>
Date:       2011-05-01 11:29:31

BlueNexus: Firefox 4 for eComStation, a review.

After three reviews on native Internet tools for eComStation in a row, I am
excited and proud to present to you a review of Firefox 4.

The latest version of Firefox 4 for eComStation introduces a sleek new look
that lets Web content take center stage. With features like App Tabs and
Panorama, Firefox makes it easier and more efficient to navigate the Web.
Firefox delivers industry-leading privacy and security features like Do Not
Track and Content Security Policy to give users control over their personal
data and protect them online.

Firefox 4, how it works, how stable it is, can make or break eComStation. I
hate sounding dramatic but lets be honest with each other, in today's world,
nothing is as important as the browser. If there is not a secure, feature
rich, fast, and standard complete browser on your OS, then it really is a
hard sell.

I am happy to say that Firefox for eComStation does fit that bill. And while
not perfect, it's leaps above the stock version (3.5.3) that comes with
eComStation 2.0.

So without hesitation, please visit the eCS Software link or click here to
read the review of our newest browser: Firefox 4

http://www.bluenexus.net/Reviews/Firefox4/Firefox4-review-05-01-11.html