List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: FF4 GA - Any Long Delays?
From:       "Andre Nancoz" <anancoz () optonline ! net>
Date:       2011-04-28 16:39:36

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:25:22 UTC, "Rich Walsh"
<spamyourself@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> What's your experience with FF4 GA?  Does it still lockup the UI?

In previous versions of FF I had frequent 20-30 second lockups (5-6 a
day) which seemed to occur mostly while scrolling.  I thought FF4 had
fixed this since I didn't have this problem initially. In the last few
days I have had a few lockups (st most twice a day), certainly an
improvement.
--
Andre