List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Firefox-3.6.12 and Thunderbird-3.1.6 for OS/2 released
From:       "Alex Taylor" <mail.me () reply ! to ! address>
Date:       2010-12-11 9:06:39

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:19:22 UTC, Walter Meinl <wuno@lsvw.de> wrote:

> > Hi Walter, did you also update mzfntcfgft with Alex's patch?
> > Dave
>
> yes, they're linked against the updated mzfntcfgft as well as the
> other versions will be.

Well, now what I can finally test this, I have to report that it only
seems to partially work. :/

Using the M+ fonts as before, the normal weight seems to be getting
mapped properly (to M+ 2p medium, looks like), which is good.

The bold font, OTOH, appears to be mapping to M+ 2p black instead of
M+ 2p bold.  Not sure why that is... maybe I can knock some kind of
simple test app together so I can play with mzfntcfgft directly.

--
Alex Taylor
Fukushima, Japan

Please take off hat when replying.