List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: seamonkey closes prematurely
From:       Felix Miata <UgaddaBkidding.due2UCE () dev ! nul>
Date:       2006-08-18 17:28:30

Note follow-up group.

wrsnell wrote:

> I have Mozilla 1.7.12 installed. I have tried to install Seamonkey (all
> versions) but it crashes. Sometimes it crashes immediately. Sometimes it
> crashes after changing a page in www.usatoday.com or www.nytimes.com.
> Here is the popupos2.log for the two most recent crashes. I have
> libc061.dll and libc06.dll in the libpath. I have tried starting it
> from the profile manager with the same results. I have use the profile
> for Mozilla and Seamonkey.
> SET MOZILLA_HOME=H:\MOZILLA-PLUGINS-HOLD
> SET MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=H:\MOZILLA-PLUGINS-HOLD
> SET MOZprofiles=H:\MOZILLA-PLUGINS-HOLD

> Could that be the problem. I do not want to erase Mozilla until I
> know that Seamonkey works. I once moved all Mozilla files into a zip but
> had the same results.

> What am I doing wrong????

Likely your eCS installation installed webi or mozilla somewhere and put
it's location in your DPATH and/or PATH. Clean that trash from
CONFIG.SYS and try again.
--
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."	Galatians 6:9 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409