List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: Compile problem
From:       "Peter Weilbacher" <newsspam () Weilbacher ! org>
Date:       2005-10-17 21:48:25

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:22:07 UTC, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:

> I'm having a compile problem ('browser' from trunk).
> This is with 3.3.5 -- but I __have__ compiled successfully
> (with the same setup) a week ago and two weeks ago.
> [Besides, I expect that the sequence of os2.h performing
>  an include of os2emx.h -- worked for multiple PREVIOUS
>  g++ compiles in this run.]
>
> What does "Invalid argument" mean when the identified
> statement in error is:
> #include <os2emx.h>
>
> Anyone seen a problem like this?  All help appreciated.

I had something like that some time ago and there was an easy fix for
that but I cannot remember what the trick was. I haven't tried GCC 3.3.5
in quite some time, though, and GCC 3.2.2 did not give the same problem
at the time. Knut did and does great work porting it but it is just too
slow and juggling with three branches and several different
Mozilla-based products is already more than I can handle. :-(
--
Cheers, Peter.
                                               Please reply in newsgroup