List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: GCC build status
From:       javier pedemonte <pedemont () thisiswrong ! us ! ibm ! com ! netscape ! com>
Date:       2003-04-21 20:47:48

Dave and Natalie wrote:
> Which list is the CC list? After hunting around on mozilla.org I can't find it.
> Dave

Each bug in Bugzilla has a CC list that you can add yourself to, so that
you can keep up to date with a certain bug.  Most of the work on making
Mozilla build with GCC has already been checked in, so there's not much
for you to keep track off. Now, we are just opening separate bugs for
each bug we find.  The best way you can find out what is open is to go
to http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2, and click on the "current warpzilla
bugs" at the top of the page.

Javier Pedemonte
IBM