List:       mozilla-os2
Subject:    Re: npunzip and mail
From:       "Hakan" <no () spam ! com>
Date:       2003-04-20 15:42:11

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:25:50 -0700, Steve Wendt wrote:

:>Andreas Ludwig wrote:
:>
:>> is better (for a beginner like me;o) and I really don't like the watcom IDE
:>> (might be a problem of trying harder to use it and figure out, how to use MED
:>> as the editor)
:>
:>Why use an IDE? The biggest problem with VACPP4 was that you were
:>*forced* to - I wonder what genious decided programmers shouldn't use
:>command line tools.

Although I use Visual Slickedit as an external editor together with VAC++ 4 I
thought there exists a provision for using command line tools for compilation
etc. in VAC++ (BLD... something or other)?  I have not looked for it myself
though.