List:       mozilla-license
Subject:    Re: list archives?
From:       Stuart Ballard <sballard () netreach ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 15:32:06

SOELL Markus Helmut wrote:

> Is there by chance another archive besides Geocrawler, to read these
> messages from the licensing list?

I suggest news://news.mozilla.org/netscape.public.mozilla.license

For me, at least, it carries all messages since the dawn of time (the
first message is 03/02/98 - a month or two before the source release).

The downside (if you can call it that - personally I prefer it) is that
you have to read it as a newsgroup rather than a mailing list.

Stuart.