List:       mozilla-license
Subject:    Hollywood Liaison VIP
From:       Johnathan Leonard Mills <hollymusic () cnmnetwork ! com>
Date:       1999-12-10 20:33:00

     Hello, and welcome to the Hollywood Liaison VIP. We provide the most exceptional
escorts, exotic dancers, personal physical trainers, and massage therapists both
male and female to the elite and affluent of society. We understand and compliment
our clients with only the most exquisite pleasure. Your fantasy begins by giving
us a call at 323-874-2156. Your dream awaits you starting at $300 per hour. All
major credit cards are accepted. When perfection is what you're looking for,
we deliver to your door.