List:       mozilla-license
Subject:    Re: Questions about the license
From:       Information Department Director <andrew () neutronet ! com>
Date:       1998-03-23 16:14:18

Vladimir Alexiev wrote:
> > Netscape Technology Law Group.
>
> I hope this is not an allusion to Religious Technology Center :-)
> Reference: alt.religion.scientology.

It isn't.  I have never read that section of L.R. Hubbard's fictional
writings, so I had no idea that anyone might think it was an allusion.
Actually, I still don't see (from what you wrote) where the connection
is.

It [NTLG] is just my idea of what Netscape could call it if they were to
open up a techno-legal firm.

--
Andrew Newell                      Neutron, Inc.
Information Department Director    Rear 319 E. Beaver Ave.