List:       mozilla-license
Subject:    Re: Modifications to Bugzilla internally in an organization
From:       Mitchell Baker <Mitchell () osafoundation ! org>
Date:       2003-04-22 17:36:30

Also note that the MPL has a definition of "You" to answer this very
question.  It's in Section 1.12, and describes the scope of an
organization in which distribution without souce needing to be
available.  The definition is wordy, because it's a standard generally
used by corporate lawyers to determine questions of this nature.  I
figured it was better to use a standard for defining an organization
that is already in common use than to try to make up a new one.

Mitchell