List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Life cycle for nsHTMLDocument members
From:       Catalin Rotaru <cata () netscape ! com>
Date:       2000-06-20 18:06:21

I have an object (member of nsHTMLDocument) holding the character set
related information. How can I create this when nsHTMLDocument is
created? How to make sure that it survives a Reload() and is resetted on
SuperReload(). How can I initialize certain fields when this is a frame?

I am trying to obtain this information by reading the code and stepping
through it but if anybody knows this already, you could save me hours of
digging. Thanks,
Cata