List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Re: Slow code in nsContainerFrame
From:       Steve Clark <buster () netscape ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 18:27:15

hey shaver:

looks like you're on the right track. As far as I know, key events go to
focused frame, period.  Is it ever possible to have a state where no frame
has the focus?  I would think there'd always be a default of the root frame
or something like that.  hyatt or saari would know for sure, or maybe joki.

steve