List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Re: NGLayout on unix
From:       Kevin McCluskey <kmcclusk () netscape ! com>
Date:       1998-09-29 18:23:33

The Linux build was working up until about a week ago. Some changes happened
when netlib was put in a separate thread which cause it to endlessly try to
load test0.html.  Hopefully we will have it fixed today.  I'll let you know
when I have it working again on my machine.

-- Kevin McCluskey

Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> Is there anyone working on the nglayout viewer on unix ?
>
> I've been building it daily for a few months, since it started building
> on linux.  On those rare ocassions when it builds, i get a blank window
> and nothing happens.
>
> Has anyone gotten it to work in linux ?
>
> Can you please provide the date when you checked out the nglayout
> source.  Also, please provide as much information about your environment
> as you can - including the output of xdpyinfo.
>
> I've tried different compilers, different x servers, different visuals,
> lots of different things.  Always the same result.  The numeric
> animation spins, I see "Connecting to foo" on the status bar and it
> nothing happens.
>
> I used gcc 2.7.2 in redhat 5.1, motif 1.2.4.
>
> -re

["kmcclusk.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]