List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Entertainment for your Labor Day!
From:       Entertainment () Chance ! kn
Date:       1998-08-31 1:55:53

This is NOT Spam. This message is sent to those who have expressed an
interest in receiving information about this unique Raffle site only! You may
remove yourself from our list FREE at any time. See removal instructions
below.

$25 $$$ WIN $25 $$$ WIN $25 $$$ WIN $25 $$$ WIN $25 $$$ WIN

                CHANCEPLACE'S SALUTE TO LABOR

$25 LABOR DAY GIFT EXTRAVAGANZA

Dear Raffle Participants:

We invite you to join us at CHANCE PLACE in a virtual salute to Labor Day
in this exclusive one time only $25 CHANCE PLACE Bonus Extravaganza.
That's right cyberpals, all you have to do is login @ www.chance.kn and the
$25 bonus extravaganza will automatically be placed into your account.  You
will be able to use this $25 to purchase a chance to win any one of our
exciting Raffles.

ChancePlace acknowledges, honors, sanctifies and mystifies the social and
economic achievements of not only American workers, but workers from
around the world.  It is ChancePlace's tribute to the contributions workers
have made to the strength, prosperity, and well being of our country.  To
further show you our appreciation of our great ChancePlace Customers on
Labor Day, buy a chance at any Raffle of your choice on us at the
ChancePlace.

www.Chance.kn
Click here

The $25 bonus extravaganza is only good up through September 15, 1998, so
time is limited...  Please log on soon and don't miss the chance to play on the
ChancePlace.  Oh yeah, and let me know if you win because I love to hear
from my customers...

Sincerely,

Juan Ibarra
Manager
ChancePlace

P.S. Effective today on our Raffle site, you can now find clues to win an extra
$1,000.

To subscribe to The ChancePlace News, please send a message to
rafflemesiter@chance.kn with the word "subscribe" in the subject line. You'll
receive the next feature packed issue soon!