List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Imagemaps' focus
From:       Isabel del Pino <isabelp () tid ! es>
Date:       2006-02-07 7:29:08

Hello, I am trying to change imagemap's focus, and I hope you can help me.

I want a 5px solid #FF0000 imagemap's focus. I changed two lines in
layout/generic/nsImageFrame.cpp
<http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/layout/generic/nsImageFrame.cpp#1354>,
so I got a change in color and style.

1353 aRenderingContext.SetColor(NS_RGB(255, 0, 0));
1354 aRenderingContext.SetLineStyle(nsLineStyle_kSolid);

But I don't know where can I change its width. I am working with Mozilla
1.7.12 and using Linux.

I wonder if you could help me.
Thanks