List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    mozilla and Yi....
From:       ftang () netscape ! com (Yung-Fong Tang)
Date:       2001-06-27 23:04:12

 I know most of us don't care about Yi these days. But just want you let
you know that with the nice font arch erik put down, we can display Yi
script in window version of mozilla if we install the SIL Yi font in
http://www.sil.org/computing/fonts/silyi/

Just in case some marketing people want to show off our multilingual
support.

For internal people, you can see the Yi characters in Unicode start A000
- see http://warp/u/ftang/utf8test/ncr.cgi?r=0xa&c=0x0