List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Re: Bidi source tree for building
From:       The Nussbaum family <jnusbaum () netvision ! net ! il>
Date:       2000-12-16 19:53:28

Michael,

The bug makes itself apparent during install . . . installation dies at the profile
build/convert stage . . . but the bug continues to apply during execution.

If you deactivate the Hebrew Language Kit, installation and execution go perfectly
well.  However, the problems return as soon as Hebrew is reactivated.

The same bug applies to the Central European Kit.  Some one also claimed to have seen
it with the Cyrillic kit, but that's not been documented.

Janet