List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Re: Georgian patch
From:       ftang () netscape ! com (Yung-Fong Tang)
Date:       2000-02-15 20:46:11

Gia Shervashidze wrote:

> Yung-Fong Tang wrote
>
> >I just find out these 3 messages in my mailbox for a while .... I feel
> >guilty that I didn't reply them earilier.
> Not at all. Chinese teaching method is best. Earlier [my] letters was
> unnecessary.
>
> >It is very strange that the code you submit is a text version of LXR.
> >Have you compile and test your code before you submit them ?
>
> Yes, they done manually.
> Some explanations: back to computers byte :) more than half year after 6
> year disqualification.
> It's another world for me - interesting and exciting - especially Mozilla
> project.
> So, 'm not developer (in traditional point of view) and want to ask you:
> As never planned to be involving in Mozilla project (simply wanted to
> localize NS - already done),
> 'll try to solve problem of Georgian enabling in Mozilla independently (must
> read lot of documentation,
> understand many new [for me] things) during 1-2 weeks (hope earlier).
> IF done THEN will sent you full patch
> ELSE you must get time to help me
> ELSE 'll do it anyway later
> END IF
> must - optional parameter
> Is it normal program?
> Thanks,
> p.s. find myself the meaning of :)
> Giasher Wang-Hsi-Tseng

I wonder you really know what you changed ? It is very nice that you send us
some information. Howerver, we won't be able to accept patch which have not been
test, not even compiled.

Maybe you can find some building body in the mozilla-i18n mailling list to help
you up. I am sorry that I currenlty do not have enough band width to help you in
this particular problem.

["ftang.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]