List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Korean truetype fonts
From:       "Seo, Young-Jin" <yjseo () mizi ! co ! kr>
Date:       1999-07-31 9:07:01

CHOI, Junho <cjh@wdb.co.kr> forwarded your mail about free
Korean truetype fonts. I have 4 Korean truetype fonts. :)

I bought 4 Korean truetype fonts and released it as X11 license,
so you can use them at Mozilla.

ftp://ftp.mizi.co.kr/pub/baekmuk

You can see sample of these at http://www.mizi.co.kr/software/baekmuk/.
I've not yet translated this page in English. :(

Currently I extracted bitmap fonts and beutifying for screen.
I guess 1 or 2 set of clean bitmap fonts are available till late Sep.
If I finished this work, I'll submit it to X11.

P.S.
I'm sorry for my poor English.

--
Seo, Young-Jin                      yjseo@mizi.co.kr