List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Re: Latin3
From:       ftang () netscape ! com (Yung-Fong Tang)
Date:       1999-05-25 19:20:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

M5 - is milestone build 5. M6 is milestone build 6. They are the result
of code freeze and stabalization of every three week before we go to
beta. We are working on the final check of M6.

Read momoi's mail about what you should do
Also, you can download the daily build (which are less stable than M
build) from
Directory of /pub/mozilla/nightly/last-built
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/last-built/
and M build from
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/release-notes/index.html

Remember to put the build number to the bug report. When you report bug,
if you are sure it is internationalization bug, you should make sure the
componment set to "International" and assig them to me
(ftang@netscape.com). I will reassign them to the right person. Also,
please read the bug report written guideline before you report them.