List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Image text rendering
From:       Frank Tang <ftang () netscape ! com>
Date:       1999-05-21 19:54:09

Dear Mr. Leong:

Long time no see.

Do you still have the online copy of the paper you wrote- "Making Your
Web Server Render Unicode text for your client users", which published
on the 10th IUC, Mainz Germany, March 1997. I have the paper copy, but I
would love to show the online copy to one of my colleague. Also, are
those demo still on line, or you change to a new URL ?

Will you come this Sept ? We should chat ....

Frank Tang

["ftang.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]